Tiffany Yachts Brokerage
Tiffany Yachts is proud to offer a selection of older Tiffanys for sale as well as other makes and models of previously owned yachts.
Please examine the current brokerage listings and use the inquiry form if you have any question or would like more information on a vessel for sale.
If you have a boat to sell, Tiffany Yachts would love to be your broker. Contact our Sales Team and we can set up your brokerage listing today.
Sales Team Contact Phone Number: (804) 453-3464.
Current Price: $99,500
Located in: Burgess, VA
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Status: For Sale
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: Yanmar 4JH4HTE
Engine Year: 2010
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 920
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tank: 15 gallons
Hull and Cockpit
• Hull Fiberglass over Cedar
• Decks Dynell cloth over Meranti Plywood
• Cockpit Deck is Douglas Fir
• Helm is to Starboard with a Port Side Shelter
• Hylan modeled this boat after a 1952 Beals Island Lobster Boat built by Alvin Beal.
• Cabin features 2 bunks with a 6’ 3” length
• Galley is to port and features a sink with a beautiful Brass Hand Pump and a portable Alcohol Stove
• To starboard is a seat with the head inset
• Isotherm Refrigerator in the deck box in the cockpit
• Evolution Marine Shaft System
• Commercial Grade Steering System
• Fuel Consumption 3.9 GPH @2800 rpm
• Winter Cover
• Simrad Autopilot
• Standard Horizon GPS and Sounder
• Standard Horizon VHF
• 1st place at the 2010 WoodenBoat Show in Mystic, Connecticut in the Professionally Built Powerboat category.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Welcome to Tiffany Yachts
Tiffany Yachts’ tradition of family and craftsmanship began over 70 years ago and continues to this day with a new generation. Specializing in the building of highly customized, one of a kind yachts, Tiffany Yachts can build any size yacht from 30' to 80'. Characteristic features of a Tiffany include a flared bow and beautifully crafted woodwork inside and out.
The attention to detail that Tiffany Yachts employs is what makes their designs truly works of art. Utilizing the experience gained from new construction, Tiffany Yachts provides quality service for any vessel. From routine maintenance to major refits, the Tiffany yard is equipped to handle your needs.