Tiffany Yachts Brokerage
Tiffany Yachts is proud to offer a selection of older Tiffanys for sale as well as other makes and models of previously owned yachts.
Please examine the current brokerage listings and use the inquiry form if you have any question or would like more information on a vessel for sale.
If you have a boat to sell, Tiffany Yachts would love to be your broker. Contact our Sales Team and we can set up your brokerage listing today.
Sales Team Contact Phone Number: (804) 453-3464.
Current Price: $119,000
Located in: Heathsville, VA
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Diesel
Status: For Sale
Specs: Beautiful Classic Grand Banks is ready to cruise!
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 7 in
LWL: 40 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Twin British Leyland
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: 6T165
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2800
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 165 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1700 rpm
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
• Number of cabins: 2
• Number of heads: 2
Hull and Deck
• Spacious Bridge with Upper Helm
• Windlass with Remote
• Plow Anchor with 100’ of Chain
• Teak Swimplatform
• Lazarette with Storage
• Electric Winch for Dinghy Movement
• Dinghy Mounts, but no Dinghy
• Propane Locker on Bridge
• Forward V-Berth with Plenty of Storage
• Forward head with Galley Maid toilet and Wetdown Shower
• Aft Stateroom with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single
• Large Closet and Desk Area, plenty of storage
• Aft Head with Atlantis Raritan Toilet and Shower Stall
• Galley to Port with Force 10 Propane Stove,2 Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer, Double Sink, Microwave.
• Icemaker has a tank for bottled water
• L-shaped Dinette with Chair
• Pleated Shades throughout
• Custom Formica Headliner with Light Fixtures
• Raymarine C90 Radar and Chartplotter
• Raymarine ST60 Depth Display x 2
• Simrad AP24 Autopilot both helms
• Icom IC-M412 VHF x 2
• Milltech SR 161 AIS
• Onan 8.5kw Generator New in 2009
• Electrascan Hold and Treat System 35 gallons
• 3 Cruisair Units for Heating/AC
• Magnum Inverter and Charger
• All Electronics and Gauges installed 2012
• Airsep Filters
• 2 30 Amp Shore Power Cables
• Fuel Polisher
• Covers for Windows and Hatches, Bimini Top
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Welcome to Tiffany Yachts
Tiffany Yachts’ tradition of family and craftsmanship began over 70 years ago and continues to this day with a new generation. Specializing in the building of highly customized, one of a kind yachts, Tiffany Yachts can build any size yacht from 30' to 80'. Characteristic features of a Tiffany include a flared bow and beautifully crafted woodwork inside and out.
The attention to detail that Tiffany Yachts employs is what makes their designs truly works of art. Utilizing the experience gained from new construction, Tiffany Yachts provides quality service for any vessel. From routine maintenance to major refits, the Tiffany yard is equipped to handle your needs.